sys/sysctl.h

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Mar 17 02:15:49 EDT 2008

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:46:18 -0500, David Hill wrote
> Developers -
> checking sys/sysctl.h usability... no
> checking sys/sysctl.h presence... yes
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h:     check for missing prerequisite
> headers?
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h: see the Autoconf documentation
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
> Compiled"
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
> result
> configure: WARNING: sys/sysctl.h: in the future, the compiler will take
> precedence
> configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to devel at pidgin.im ##
>
> OpenBSD 4.2
>
> - David Hill

Thanks David, I've just checked in a fix for this, and it will hopefully be in
the next release of Pidgin/Finch/libpurple.  FYI it wasn't a very serious
problem.  I think it would just cause some NAT auto-port forwarding stuff to
not work on OpenBSD 4.2.

-Mark