configure fails in latest mtn version

Casey Cichon casey at wizkid.homelinux.net
Mon Mar 17 16:58:36 EDT 2008

i just now went to mtn pull; mtn up on my development source.  when i
run ./configure I get the following error.

checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for catalogs to be installed...  af am ar az be at latin bg bn bs
ca ca at valencia cs da de dz el en_AU en_CA en_GB eo es et eu fa fi fr gl
gu he hi hu id it ja ka kn ko ku lo lt mk my_MM nb ne nl nn pa pl pt_BR
pt ps ro ru si sk sl sq sr sr at latin sv ta te th tr uk ur vi xh zh_CN
zh_HK zh_TW
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
./configure: line 21715: syntax error near unexpected token
`arpa/nameser_compat.h'
./configure: line 21715: `AC_CHECK_HEADERS_ONCE(arpa/nameser_compat.h
fcntl.h sys/time.h unistd.h locale.h signal.h stdint.h regex.h)'
[casey at wizkid2 pidgin-mtn]$

thanks for any help

Casey