And now, a different kind of one-line-high text field!

Will Thompson will at willthompson.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 21:26:32 EST 2008

Hi,

  So our ViewMTN now has a gitweb-style concise list of changes[0].  I
  took the liberty of making the branch index[1] link to this concise
  view, with the old view accessible (at the old URL) by clicking the
  Changes link at the top of the ensuing list.  I also bumped the
  number of revs per page to 50, to make the compact list more useful.

  I hope no-one is offended by this, but I'm prepared for someone to
  suggest that the amount of space each line of the list uses should be
  customizable, with the auto-growing behaviour being strictly optional.
  Each line should also of course default to 1px high, but I haven't
  implemented this yet.

[0] http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/branch/shortchanges/im.pidgin.pidgin
[1] http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/

--
Will
Book:   This is precision work: sharpshooters. From the look of these