PHPurple 0.1.0 pre-alpha is released

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Sun Mar 2 17:22:22 EST 2008

Anatoliy Belsky wrote:
> ok ... tell me please, what the more clause would satisfy all the requirements
> I haven't included in my variant? ... hm ... please see it so - if i'll get
> blocked with my thing ... hm .. it's the very end for me with all the binding
> ever ... is this what one ever willing? ... but I wanna also to be able to
> return the hours I've spended on
>
> ... hm ... I'm human ... this binding costs for me 4 month of my life .......:
> if someone will tell me, the license is important and therefore ... i can't
> compensate the development time ... my time ... ok ... i can't .... hm ...
> ok ...  I've learned a lot ... but the opensource comunity will lose a
> donative member ... definitely ... and I wan't this ... please give me a
> chance .... what the sentence must into the license ?

If you are the only one that has written code for your project so, you
can just change the license to the GPL (otherwise you should get
permission from your contributors), which is the best thing you can
possibly do and is simple, as long as you don't have objections to
anything in the GPL.  Do you?

Kevin