PHPurple 0.1.0 pre-alpha is released

Anatoliy Belsky anatoliy at belsky.info
Mon Mar 3 01:46:50 EST 2008

yeah, I'm only the one, who writes this binding ... and I have nothing agains
GPL, quite the contrary. I don't making any closed source (please read my
lisence text), I simply want to make the binding as easy of access as
possible. hm .. i'm confused ... why if the bsd license is gpl compatible, i
can't use it?

@Ka-Hing Cheung
I've already published things several times with GPL