I'm new!

c. helder helder1986 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:55:51 EST 2008

Hi. I am going to be a developer. I have to do a proyect because I am ending
my degree. I have decided to make pidgin better. I have never work in a free
software proyect. I have never work in c++ language. It is the main language
of pidgin. Or not? Yes, I know C and Java, so I think won't be defficult
form me to learn this new language.

First of all, I have to read the wiki page. My english is not perfect, so I
am serching to someone who can help me for that. Are there somebody who
speak spanish like me?

I will send to you all the tickets? I want to do...

Thanks!