Google Summer of Code

Witold Slizowski witold.slizowski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:35:43 EDT 2008

Mark Doliner wrote:
> [snip]
> Aspiring Students: Applications can be submitted starting in one week, on
> Monday, March 24th.  Feel free to check out our project ideas page at
> http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FutureSOCProjects  If you have any questions
> about anything, please ask on this mailing list or our irc channel, #pidgin on
> irc.freenode.net.
> [snip]

I have a question regarding proposed topic: "Implementing
videoconference and VoIP". Do you think about the implementation of any
particular solution (like libjingle for example) or rather about the
creation a general interface for RTP protocol that could be used by most
IM networks served  by pidgin in the future?

Regards,
Witold Slizowski