Theme SoC

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:14:04 EDT 2008

I was working on the custom smiley stuff and I guess it would be nice
to have a rewrite of the themes API and all the gktIMHtml related
stuff (GtkIMHtmlSmiley it's better to be a GtkIMHtmlScalable and that
kind of details).

I was thinking in start working on it but I think it will be useless
because of the Webkit. So, I propose for a SoC to integrate the Webkit
and over there do the Theme's stuff as said in the SoC ideas' page. I
don't know the level of the task maybe do both is a lot of work (I
hope not) but doing the themes think will be useless if we are
switching from GtkIMHtml to Webkit.

What is the status with Webkit?
What do you think about the idea?