New Sound Event

Damian Eads damian.eads at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:08:54 EDT 2008

I guess I glossed over that one because I didn't know what it meant.
What is the condition for a message being considered a new
conversation? When an IM conversation tab doesn't already exist for a
friend or after a certain time has elapsed with no messages from a
friend? If it's a time out, how much time?

Thanks!

Damian