A question on the Yahoo protocol code

Ryan Kelley rkelley at cs.uri.edu
Mon Mar 24 20:39:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was looking though the yahoo protocol code while thinking about
taking it on as my summer of code project. While doing so I came
across something that was a bit puzzling to me. This is from
yahoo_packet.h

void yahoo_packet_hash(struct yahoo_packet *pkt, const char *fmt, ...);

what does the "..." mean at the end of the declaration of the function.

Also on a side note, it says the current protocol that yahoo has is
15, what version of the protocol is currently implemented.

Thank you and I hope to be working with you guys more.

--
Ryan Kelley