Google SoC

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Mar 25 00:49:13 EDT 2008

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
> That's a really nice and precise list of tasks. I think in addition to
> these, some ui for the notify and request systems would be necessary,
> since that's the only way core plugins and prpls can interact with the
> user.

Excellent point.  I had forgotten about these, which is sad considering all my
plugins to date are core plugins that use this stuff ;)

So let's add those to the list too, keeping in mind that the idea here is for
the successful student to remain on board after the summer is over to continue
to build and improve his/her project.

John