message

Bojan M bojan890 at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 12:39:05 EDT 2008

I use your  Pidgin,and I think that program is really best! But I have
some advice to make your program better.Well at first to make port
(connection or protocol) for Agent Mail.ru because very big number of us from East
Europe use that messenger,and with Pidgin that job will be more
easier.
And second advice is to make version of Pidgin which can
work on eComStation (former OS/2) operating system (for that system you
can make programs in Windows with WDSybil (Delphi) and many other C
based programs).Sorry on my not very good english.Big salute!