Developers, Community, Progress

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Fri May 2 20:08:20 EDT 2008

John Bailey wrote:

<snip>

> I don't *disagree* with the wiki page, because it is a good idea.  The problem
> with it, however, is that we have historically been _horrible_ about keeping
> todo lists and such updated.  We have in the past tried devtodo files littered
> throughout the source tree and likely a few other things that I don't recall
> seeing.  This page will likely fall out of date very quickly, just like the
> devtodo files did.
>
> John

I think a better solution would be something like have trac email us
(the devs or anyone with tickets assigned to them) something like once a
week, to which we get better visibility.  Because, come on, how many of
us just randomly login and check our tickets, I know I don't ;)

Anyways, don't even know if this is possible, just thought I'd mention it.

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>