Developers, Community, Progress

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri May 2 20:18:55 EDT 2008

Gary Kramlich wrote:
> I think a better solution would be something like have trac email us
> (the devs or anyone with tickets assigned to them) something like once a
> week, to which we get better visibility.  Because, come on, how many of
> us just randomly login and check our tickets, I know I don't ;)
>
> Anyways, don't even know if this is possible, just thought I'd mention it.

This would require a trac plugin as it stands now.  It would also flood people
like Sean who have a million tickets open, as well as Luke, who by default gets
assigned all tickets that aren't classified to a proper component.  If we're out
to annoy people into working on tickets or to kill Luke with a flood of extra
mail, sure, go for it! :-P

John