problem with pidgin

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:48:01 EDT 2008

I realized how broken my English was last night, let me clarify.
Although it sounds as
though some understood even with my crappy English. I would like
pidgin to be able
to save the state of the open windows like firefox has the capability
of doing.(with
certain plugins or when it crashes) I realize sometimes when I am
using pidgin and
closing it I may have a message popup at the exact same time I am
closing it. I do
not have time to read it at the time I am closing it. I would like it
to be there when I
reopen pidgin and have more time.