Pidgin is string frozen!

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed May 7 03:33:39 EDT 2008

Heeyyyyyy kids!

Pidgin is now string frozen pending the release of Pidgin 2.4.2 next Thursday,
May 15th.  Developers, please refrain from changing any translatable strings
or adding new strings.

Translators, please try to update your translation over the next week (either
by checking an updated file directly into Monotone, or by submitting an
updated file to our trac).  We changed the string "screen name" to "username"
in a few place.  You may or may not need to update your translation
accordingly (depending on how you translated it the first time around), but
you will probably need to at least make the strings unfuzzy.

Thanks!
-Mark