Saving preferences and/or buddy list in server

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed May 14 16:42:51 EDT 2008

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting so bad?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying behavior on email discussion lists?

On 05/14/2008 2:36 PM, Carlos Eduardo Langoni wrote:
> Ok!
>
> So I neeed to configure jabberd14 to store buddy list? I'll look the
> configuration to see what is missing

You don't need to do any special configuration -- jabberd14 will store
the roster (buddy list) automatically, because that is a core function
of any XMPP server.

For further questions, I suggest that you use the JAdmin list, since
installation and configuration of XMPP servers is off-topic for the
pidgin-devel list: