Voice and Video GSoC Project

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:43:24 EDT 2008

Actually I am searching for an opensource client supporting SIP and audio in
order to work on it for a project. Since it has a deadline, I would need to
take a look to the status as soon as possible to plan my work, and I didn't
find many alternatives around.

So I am a developer in a way, but not directly involved with Pidgin (yet?).

If your was a suggestion to wait, I would rather try it immediately, if it
is not allowed to have it when I am not an official Pidgin developer, then
I'll keep waiting.

Thank you for the answer
Diego