soc.2008.yahoo: be8be19f: added name to COPYRIGHT (alphabetically)...

Will Thompson will at willthompson.co.uk
Thu May 29 05:37:29 EDT 2008

On 29/05/08 09:06, sulabh at soc.pidgin.im wrote:
> Modified files:
>         COPYRIGHT libpurple/protocols/yahoo/yahoo_packet.h
>
> ChangeLog:
>
> added name to COPYRIGHT (alphabetically), trivial change in packet.h

Rather than saying "trivial change in packet.h", perhaps the commit
message could have said something like "Document guessed meanings of
some elements of yahoo_service"?  We know from the commit metadata that
it was packet.h that was modified, but it's useful to have a summary of
what the trivial change was.  :-)

(Also, my preference would have been to make the COPYRIGHT change as a
separate commit.  In case you didn't know, you can use `mtn ci file1
file2` to only commit changes in those files, ignoring changes in other
files.)
--
Will