saving conversation in closed chat window

Kamil Dyrek dyrek.kamil at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:06:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

Since I switched to Pidgin (hmm... it's one year, wow) I was
wondering, why the chat window loses my conversation after I close it?
I know that third-party plugins can paste last conversation into, but
its not too comfortable. Is there any chance of change? This is the
ONLY thing I don't like in Pidgin which is still great program.

And one more thing. You surely know about that, because a lot of
people have this problem, so I only mention this. There are still
problems with gadu-gadu protocole, I can't import my contacts from the
server and connect at all.

Regards

P.S. Sorry for poor English ;)