pidgin.openq: 6fc65db6: 2008.10.07 - lonicerae <lonicerae(at)gma...

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Nov 2 18:02:22 EST 2008

khc: Word is you're taking responsibility for this plugin in-tree? Is
that true?

On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 14:07 +0800, SHiNE wrote:
> please pay attention to line wrapping.
> see this picture instead. thanks!

I have committed revision 6c480ed0bfda22bc5131c6a0465140f17e3bf40c on
trunk with this commit message:

        Remove the QQ CURRENT_REVISION stuff in the Makefile.  This, even with their
        suggested fix, is broken:
                1. It probably breaks builds with a separate build directory.
                2. qq.c has code to set OPENQ_VERSION to DISPLAY_VERSION (from us)
                   if OPENQ_VERSION is not defined.  However, the Makefile always
                   defines it.  Right now, it defines it with no value if you're not
                   using Mercurial, so the #ifndef won't work.

Presumably you have this because you're shipping this plugin separately
from libpurple. If that's the case, then I think we should remove it
from libpurple and let you guys maintain it and continue to release it
separately.

If you are not shipping it separately from libpurple, then why do you
want this at all?

Richard