Yahoo and MSN interop?

Sulabh Mahajan sulabh.dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:01:42 EDT 2008

I have worked on MSN interoperability as my google summer of code project,
you can use my code if you need to interact with the WLM buddies.

My SoC branch is im.pidgin.soc.2008.yahoo
http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/branch/shortchanges/im.pidgin.soc.2008.yahoo

Or if you dont want to use MTN, I hope by next release we have MSN
interoperability included.

Thanks,
Sulabh