Continuous builds

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:18:09 EDT 2008

Geddeth.dk has been doing nightly builds of Gaim/Pidgin for a long time, at
least for Windows. They're more like weekly/whenever he builds them but
they've existed for a while. At one point I had a batch file on my computer
to check for new builds and download and extract them automatically using
wget and gzip but I don't do that anymore. The site is
http://geddeth.dk/downloads/pidgin/
Sorry if this isn't the proper way to send emails to this list, I don't have
a subscription but I read the archives daily.
--Ibrahim Awwal