"Has you" not working

Jean La dojo_ten at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 08:16:16 EDT 2008

Hello!
With the 2.5.0 release and the new msn protocol, the "has you" feature doesn't seem to work anymore.
I mean the feature that tells in buddy tooltip or properties whether that buddy has you on his contact list.
It doesn't show at all now. Is it a regression bug?

Also, it still happens alot that other's buddy icons don't reach me. Both when a buddy changes his icon
I still see the old, or when I add a new buddy it looks as if they have no buddy icon. But when I ask them
they say they have. When I log in with amsn, I can see the buddy icon.
This wasn't covered by the protocol update?
Regards,
Jean