[Monotone-devel] Re: [ANN] mtn2git v0.1

Markus Wanner markus at bluegap.ch
Mon Sep 15 05:07:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Monotone can have multiple heads in one single branch, but from what I
> understand that mostly happens locally (not on the published repo).

Uh.. no, I'd say quite the opposite: if multiple developers work on the
same branch and do their commits, the first time both heads appear in
the same branch on the same machine will be the public repository.

> Anyway, If that happens the commits are still there, just dangling
> temporarily in no branch.

..for the mtn repo imported into git that is, right?

Regards

Markus Wanner (ne Schiltknecht)