pidgin: 5316525f: 2008.09.11 - csyfek <csyfek(at)gmail.com...

SHiNE csyfek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:10:28 EDT 2008

yes, i think we really need to define a process which will not be problematic.

one problem i found is that i commit at 2008.09.05 and 09.06, but i
didn't received notice form pidgin server till 09.12.

many times, i can't ping through pidgin.im server or even got the
"unknown host" message from my network.

i've just created a branch named im.pidgin.pidgin.openq, hope that we
can avoid the commiting problem, and we've never modified code of
pidgin trunk.

Thanks,

SHiNE