ICQ

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:33:29 EDT 2008

2008/9/17  <squeak at poczta.onet.pl>:

> I mean it doesn't work, i have no errors or warnings, it doesn't connect
> (sorry but i'am not so good in english)

You need to set up the various uiops and libpurple initializations
correctly (as is done in the nullclient example I pointed you to
yesterday).

If this is on Windows, you will need to use the appropriate overridden
giochannel implementation (as is done in pidgin in the gtkeventloop.c
file).

If you've done all this, you'll need to provide more information about
what you're doing because you haven't provided nearly enough
information.

-D