Pidgin trunk and gobjectification

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Sep 22 03:06:56 EDT 2008

Sadrul and I talked a little bit earlier this year and at the time we
both liked the idea of waiting until summer of code was over, merging
summer of code stuff into trunk and making a few little releases.
Then creating an im.pidgin.pidgin.2xy branch or some such and merging
im.pidgin.gobjectification into trunk.  We were thinking that
gobjectification would see a lot more development if it were in trunk.

So, how do you guys feel about that?  It still seems like an awesome
idea to me, but I barely do anything anymore, so my vote doesn't count
for much.

-Mark