my proposal

markos calderon mcmarkos86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:01:45 EDT 2009

HI, i'm marco calderon this is my proposal for the idea a plugin for send
sms messages using the cell phones. please send me any feedback

The majority of the people spent a lot of time using their PCs, and it will
be very useful provide a plugin in pidgin for communicate with their friends
that are in their cell’s phonebook, to achieve this goal, text messages can
be sent using a phone.   I will add the following features: 1.      Implement
the protocol for sending SMS 2.      Build an interface for add a cell
account. 3.      Once establish the protocol: sending messages and receive
details for working in this project is described in the following
schema: ·
Establish the connection between the cell phone and the computer: In this
part the connection can be USB or Bluetooth, the majority of the cell phones
have this in common. ·        Develop functions for SMS Messages using AT
commands (Send request and receive responses), work with binaries
format. ·
Build the interface for the plugin’s configuration where the user set its
configuration details. ·        Build an interface for add the cell account
in pidgin. ·        Handle exceptions and error messages. ·
Documentation   For my research finding the best library, I think that the
best for manage the SMS plugin is KMobileTools, this library have a good
support and have good recommendations.

--
Miembro activo
Grupo TAWS - ESPOL