group chat message modification

Craig Harding craigwharding at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 09:44:04 EDT 2009

To find out about all the signals in pidgin, your best bet is to 'make
docs' from the pidgin src directory which will create local html files
in your doc directory that you can read/search. The main index html
page created will show you all the categorized signals by type
(Connection Signals, Buddy List Signals, Gtk Conversation Signals,
etc). There are probably 10-20 signal categories.

This will probably answer a lot of your signal questions.

Craig.