Keyring support

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Tue Apr 7 21:12:21 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 22:12 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> Does the vv stuff require enough changes that it would also require a
> 3.0.0?  If so, would it make sense to merge both in together?  Or does
> vv only extend?

As far as I know, the vv stuff only adds API. I'm pushing for a 3.0.0
release after the summer. Hopefully we'll be able to get some struct
hiding and gobjectification done by then, which fits well with a 3.0.0.
Otherwise, we should cut a 3.0.0 just for the log and keyring stuff that
I mentored the last two years. It's not quite mergeable, but I can get
it ready if we're actually going to release it.

Richard