Google Summer of Code

John Uhlmann john.uhlmann at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 26 22:39:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

That sounded like a good opportunity to quickly introduce myself.

I wasn't a SoC applicant, but I am currently undertaking a Master course on
FOSS development and am looking to make a contribution.  See
http://cs.anu.edu.au/student/comp8440/

I've been lurking in the chat rooms, reading the Wiki, checking out the Trac
tickets, working through the HOWTOs and generally checking out the code.

Eventually I've got an itch to scratch with an IM client that I think might
make a good plugin.  But I'll post that via the Trac and ask for feedback
there.

In the meantime, I'm volunteering to fix a bug or two, triage some bugs and
even add some documentation.

Cheers,

John Uhlmann