Sametime enhancements

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Aug 21 09:12:05 EDT 2009

Francois Botha spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Ok, maybe I should take this step by step. Is the sametime protocol
> maintained by the core Pidgin team or by some 3rd party?

I'm sorry you haven't yet received a reply.

It is maintained by us, loosely, but none of us are currently actively
maintaining it.  My understanding is that the original author (one of
our developers, currently largely inactive) no longer uses sametime in
his work.  Unfortunately, none of the rest of us (to my knowledge)
have access to sametime servers.

So, while we maintain it, we are dependent on third-party assistance
to do so.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.