geeeez...

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Sat Dec 19 12:25:26 EST 2009

pidgin is chat turned into hopeless bloat that opens popup windows..

someone has had too much time on his hands and kept adding and adding bullshit instead to fuck off and having a KISS principle
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle) IM client... popup windows that can't be prevented without having to read/know
something is the result... annoying..

i'll just put some php icq (and irc too) classes together on a https and it WILL BE awesome..