geeeez...

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sat Dec 19 16:16:23 EST 2009

Marq Schneider spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I wouldn't recommend even humoring this guy with a response.  He seems to
> like trolling mailing lists insulting devs for adding more dependencies and
> in turn demanding fewer dependencies in the most profane manner possible
> [0].

Yeah, he trolled the entire mailing list pretty hard, and everyone
bit.  I almost put a line in my first reply saying "this should be the
final reply in this thread", but I said to myself, "no, the whole
mailing list won't bite on such an obvious troll".  I was wrong.

Valueless troll messages which run the far outside chance of simply
being a completely clueless and/or socially dysfunctional user should
get precisely one response from a project member, and none from anyone
else.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.