Pidgin 2.5.5 anyone?

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Feb 16 19:41:27 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 18:28 -0500, John Bailey wrote:
> Also, I think after the release, it's time to merge im.pidgin.pidgin.next.minor
> to im.pidgin.pidgin.  I still want the ICQ XStatus stuff merged before we
> release 2.6.0, though.

I will get to it.

I hereby publicly promise to commit at least 8 straight hours of coding
on the XStatus stuff before the chosen release date if it's a release
blocker. (Read as: "I promise to get the XStatus stuff done before the
release, unless it turns out that it's going to take a LOT longer than I
thought.")

Richard