Hello, Pidgin- a new comer's self introduce- My temporary plan

suheaven suheaven at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 00:09:27 EST 2009

"The first thing yet to speficy is how the cp devices are addressed - as buddies ?"

My temporary plan is to address the connected cell phine as a new account of the CP_SMS protocal. Then import all (or part of) the contact phone number stored in the cell phone into pidgin( if the cell phone and the used code lib support that operation) as buddies. And remove the account and the buddies when the cell phone disconnected.

I considered on The plan mentioned by Enrico and  there came a problem. How could I select the specified telephone number if the whole cell phone was address as a buddy. Are there APIs support the operation like selecting one of the tellephone numbers stored in a buddy?

Heaven
2009-02-21

Message: 2