cygwin and libcurl on windows...

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:42:15 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:36 PM, arun kumar <arunkumar0107 at gmail.com> wrote:
> can i use the curl- win32 geneirc not SSL (255kb) package? available
> at this website, http://curl.haxx.se/download.html
>

> what is meant by generic there? Ofcourse my windows is  of 32bit

Once again, please send stuff to the list, not to me directly.

I don't know what "generic" means in that context, you'd have to look
at the documentation or ask someone related to the curl project.  If I
had to take a guess, it'd be that the binaries were built with mingw
or msvc6 so that either compiler could use it.

There is no non-SSL library build there, so I don't see anything that
you can use.  The only non-SSL builds are binary curl executables.

-D