Commands for purple-remote

Daniel Castro castromd at tcd.ie
Tue Feb 24 09:13:50 EST 2009

Hello!

Sorry that I post in this mailer, I tried the support one with no luck. My
question is something for what probably developers would have an answer.

I have been looking for documentation on the purple-remote command.
Basically I want to know what things I can do with it.

More specifically, I'm looking for a way to logout and log back in from a
specific account.

This because I change a lot between wired and wireless and sometimes my
sametime account just stops sending or receiving messages even though it
shows it is connected.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

--