Change the level from some debug messages ...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Wed Feb 25 09:31:54 EST 2009

Thanks for the answer Etan!

Yeah, you are right.
In fact we want to have more info on failure cases that don't lead to
crashes as the 2 conditions I've pointed on prior email, and this info
to be pointed on our logs with a more accurate level.

I'll get the updated Pidgin/libpurple version today and send the
suggesting changes for approval as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572