Unable to find BuddyTyping And BuddyTypingStopped in PurpleInterface.

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Wed Feb 25 11:11:31 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have being using the PurpleInterface to communicate
with the pidgin through dbus.

I have found few functions just as to connect, disconnect, add buddy etc..
PurpleAccountConnect(account);
pidgin.PurpleAccountsDelete(account);
pidgin.PurpleAccountAddBuddy(account, buddyId);

but I could not find the functions to notify that the buddy is typing or
stopped typing.

I could find those events being generated which are being sent when the
pidgin clients where typing
such as BuddyTypingStopped and BuddyTyping.

but any one can suggest me where could I find related functions in the
PurpleInterface.
or is their any other alternative way to notify when buddy is typing or
typing stopped.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.