Unable to find BuddyTyping And BuddyTypingStopped in PurpleInterface.

sanket agarwal snktagarwal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:28:39 EST 2009

Hi,

As all typing notifications are a IM specific thingy they will be found in
IM Conversation API.

I hope you are using the documentation, try to locate the functions you want
to use in *conversation.h* documentation. Look for *IM Conversation API*.

http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/dev/html/conversation_8h.html

Also if you want to catch hold of *typing* related signals try to get them
at conversation-signals.

http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/dev/html/conversation-signals.html

I hope this solves your problem.

Cheers