unable to set account status

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Thu Feb 26 00:15:59 EST 2009

Hi Ka-Hing Cheung,

Thanks for you reply.

I could find only  below listed function which has remote in the function
naming conventions.
But none of them seems to be related to setting the account status.

public void PurpleAccountNotifyAdded(int account, String remote_user, String
id, String alias, String message);
  public int PurpleConvCustomSmileyAdd(int conv, String smile, String
cksum_type, String chksum, int remote);
  public String PurpleXferGetRemoteUser(int xfer);
  public String PurpleXferGetRemoteIp(int xfer);
  public void PurpleXferCancelRemote(int xfer);

Can you provide me more information such as function name and order of
execution of
the functions if multiple functions are present.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.