Collecting feature requests

Marc Seiler mseiler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:15:18 EST 2009

Well if I may add to that being a web developer drupal is a very bad idea
for a site with high activity and even worse for one being ran on a virtual
server. I know that it is becoming very redundant in what you all are saying
and having multiple places for people to submit features or in some cases
bugs (because people will) for a developer to monitor is a bit much even for
a paid developer specially when like Luke said trac seems to have most of
the same features and it would centrelize all the data. Just my 2 cents.
Sorry if my mailin list etiquette is a bit off I've never really used one
before so if top posting is bad I'm sorry let me know and if I snipped to
much also let me know

Thank you,
Marc Seiler