Fwd: Collecting feature requests

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 02:37:41 EST 2009

2009/1/5 Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im>:
> Felipe Contreras spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> The brainstorm was removed without any reason at all.
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>
> Apparently most of this thread.  Please reread it.

In this thread people expressed opinions, no resolution was ever advertised.

>From the point of view of the people that don't want this it's easy to
say: there are many reasons; educate yourself.

>From the point of view of the people that want this, it's important to
narrow down the specific reasons, in order to find solutions, if
possible

Since the reasons have not been specifically expressed, I'll assume
the reasons are:

a) the infraestructure doesn't support this
b) it creates another point of reference developers are not willing to look into

--
Felipe Contreras