New sounds...

Marcus Lundblad ml at update.uu.se
Tue Jan 20 18:10:28 EST 2009

I've been working on the patch adding attention UI (in the
im.pidgin.cpw.attention_ui branch, the name of that branch got a little
wrong...).

In this branch I've added signals that are emitted when sending and
receiving attentions (nudge, buzz, etc.).
For now I've connected the "someone mentioned your name sound" to these,
but I was thinking about adding a new sound for this (it might be enough
to have the same sound for both sending and receiving by default).
So I was wondering who made the current sounds? They where updated along
with the name change as I remember.

I was also thinking about if we might wan't some dedicated sounds for
voice and video functionallity eventually.

//Marcus