Regarding GSoC

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 04:49:31 EST 2009

Ajay Kumar wrote:
>  I am new to pidgin development. As there is still time to accept the
> applications, i feel that i can get familiar with pidgin source code and
> development. Can you please suggest me where to start from and also
> please tell me if i can still go with the VoIP implementation. If not,
> please suggest some some areas that i could work on.
A good place to look for alternative ideas would be in the long standing tickets:
http://developer.pidgin.im/query?status=new&status=pending&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=milestone&col=component&owner=

There are a number of early tickets which are a fair chunk of work.  Look for
enhancements or patches welcome tickets.

Regards
Phil Hannent