Possible to put logs in a database instead of flat files?

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:22:48 EST 2009

If possible, I would love to help test the code but unfortunately I run
Windows primarily and I haven't been able to get code pulled from monotone
to compile on Windows. I might give it a shot in Linux though. But it's nice
to hear that a lot of these things are being bundled into a new major
release, should be interesting. I actually had replied to Allan stating that
that was exactly what I wanted, and in fact solved another of my small
problems (logs on multiple machines) but I didn't realize that gmail replied
to him only by default.
--Ibrahim Awwal