VV GUI

Maiku cmaiku at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:49:41 EST 2009

I've switched the GUI to have the buttons below the video and to the
right of the entry box, but it's still not really working. The buttons
resize based on whether or not there's video, and audio by itself
looks weird. One major problem I've been finding with it is there's no
good way to resize the video.

I've been talking to Marcus about this a bit and we're starting to
think that detaching the media from the conversation window is likely
the best course of action.  It could pop up with an accept dialog
similar to how file transfers currently work. A few of the benefits of
this would be being able to resize the video well, you wouldn't have
to open a conversation to participate in a media session, and it would
work better when MUC media sessions are added.

Let me know what you think,
-Maiku