VV GUI

Ramazan YAGMUR ryagmur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:44:47 EST 2009

I am no developer so i want to make my point as a user.

If there will be two different windows, instead of always on top, how it
sounds taking the chat and video windows to top if any of them focused (
like linking together / grouping ). Mean while videotalk some may need to
use other windows. At this point windows that are always on top bothers
other windows. May be not very accurate comparison but i am thinking
similiar situation for GIMP and i would like them to be linked like i say.
Any one disagree is welcome, they are not programs for same aim.

And for Joseph

But not everybody use screenlets. Making things dependant unnecessarly is
not the best way IMHO.

---
Ramazan YAĞMUR
ramazan.yagmur at gmail.com